Goldin is excited to hire an Email Marketing Associate who will be responsible for maximizing engagement, primarily through email, with Goldin’s user base - both buyers and sellers. They will lead holistic execution and optimization of product-triggered, event-triggered, and campaign-based messages throughout every step of the customer lifecycle, from activation to engagement, and retention to referrals. They will leverage 3rd party tools. They will work closely across departments, including Product, Technology, BD & Content, Analytics, Finance, Customer Support, and others.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Day-to-day execution of Goldin’s email programs, including coding emails, creating audience segments, setting up tests, building and scheduling email campaigns, quality assurance, monitoring and reporting campaign results
- Own Goldin’s email content creation, copy direction, and brief creation supported by cross-functional teams
- Maintain Goldin’s email calendar and email cadence, and ensure all creative deadlines are met
- Design and execute A/B subject line, creative, copy and promotions tests
- Support review and approval process for email content
- Support the strategy and content development for partner emails, manage relationships, and coordinate execution to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Report and analyze weekly and monthly email program with data driven recommendations for improving the program - leverage email performance and behavioral data, customer data, test results, etc., to support recommendations
- Own execution of future channels including SMS, direct mail and push notifications, including content and strategy
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure unified messaging across internal and external channels (e.g., Social, Partnerships, Paid, etc.)
- Own and manage special projects as needed
Note: Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands
- 2-4 years experience in an email marketing role
- Marketing degree or related
- Ability to use and develop simple templates in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience working with ESPs - ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Constant Contact, Active Campaign, etc.
- Very comfortable with data (Excel, Google Analytics, business insights tools (e.g., Looker))
- Great attention to detail, time management skills, and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while cutting through complexity to make decisions and meet strict deadlines
- Both a self-starter and team player with great energy and drive
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and grammatical skills
- Omni-channel direct-to-consumer brand experience
- Sports memorabilia, sports tech, marketplace and/or auction platform experience
- Experience with email personalization and dynamic content
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Plan: We are proud to offer a 401k to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Goldin is the leading marketplace for trading cards, collectibles, and memorabilia, serving millions of customers globally. We recently joined forces with Collectors Universe, parent company of PSA, PCGS, and WATA. This merger offers the company even more opportunity for growth. Our vision is to be the trusted destination for Collectors and we are carrying this out by always putting collectors first and hiring the best people to join our team. We are headquartered in NJ, 15 minutes from Philadelphia, and we have a distributed team across NY, CA, and a dozen other locations.
Our company is backed by the best investors in the world across media, technology and sports, including New York Mets owner Steve Cohen, D1 and Dan Sundheim, entrepreneur Nat Turner, The Chernin Group and many pro athletes, team owners, technology founders and more.
Goldin is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Goldin is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Goldin are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Goldin will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.