Do you love to manage and execute email marketing campaigns? Are you a pro at setup, targeting, testing, deployment, and campaign optimization? If so, then this role is for you!
At FTD, you can expect a dynamic work environment offering competitive pay and benefits. We seek creative, driven individuals to add to our growing company. Ours is a culture of respect, diversity, partnership, and results.
This role is operationally focused and responsible for the flawless execution of promotional, lifecycle, and transactional email campaigns and programs.
What You Will Do
- Plan and manage day-to-day campaign development including email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of all emails
- Manage the FTD Partner email program- align campaigns with key brand initiatives, coordinate necessary approvals with the Partner Team, and provide weekly/monthly program performance reports
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Coordinate with cross-functional internal teams - merchandising, partner, creative, and data - to execute campaigns that are aligned with and support business goals
- Develop and monitor new initiatives to drive e-mail list growth to support retention. Partner with the marketing team on developing new programs to drive healthy list growth.
- Optimize marketing performance through Audience selection, A/B testing, personalization, segmentation, retargeting, creative, and page merchandising.
- Subscribe to and monitor emails within the industry and other eCommerce industries to identify and leverage emerging trends
What We Seek
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience managing email marketing
- Experience with campaign management tools
- Experience with ESPs, email creative, segmentation, testing methodologies, dynamic content, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM regulations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Basic hardware troubleshooting and networking skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- Process and detail-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility, follow-through, initiative, and assertiveness
- Team-oriented, with a strong desire and ability to mentor, coach, and motivate peers.
- Ability to provide additional support during key floral holidays
- Working understanding of the basics of Accounting, Marketing or Business Operations
Come give FTD a look! We are an incredibly open and welcoming company--come join our family! FTD, LLC is a global premier floral gifting company with a vision to be the world's leading and most trusted company in this industry.