Everyday Health Group (EHG)
is a recognized leader in patient and provider education and services attracting an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 890,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians. Our mission is to drive better clinical and health outcomes through decision-making informed by highly relevant information, data, and analytics. We empower healthcare professionals and consumers with trusted content and services delivered through Everyday Health Group’s world-class brands.
Everyday Health Group is looking for an associate who will be responsible for supporting the maintenance and execution of our newsletters to our consumer audiences. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Associate will work closely with the Audience Development and Editorial teams to build out programming strategy to curate relevant and engaging content into Everyday Health Consumer Network newsletters. This individual will understand our digital audience, what drives users to engage with our content and how we can best serve them based on user-level data. The role requires an analytical, executional and creative mind to perform the analyses, interpret them and communicate them to a wide audience, all with the goal of supporting our mission to inspire and enable people to live their healthiest lives every day.
- Collaborate with Audience Development, Editorial, Product, BI, and Design to evolve newsletter content and strategy, including testing, measurement, and optimization
- Work closely with the email marketing managers within our ESP to support daily email execution and lifecycle flows of Consumer facing emails
- daily maintenance includes: scheduling content, reviewing proofs with editorial for copy adjustments according to email best practices, reviewing daily seeds, and previous days reporting to ensure smooth deployments
- continual maintenance includes: reviewing reporting for best performing articles and topics to continually tweak content inclusion and provide feedback to editorial for content creation, continually monitor open and click trends to increase engagement
- Understand user behavior to create audience segments and relevant messaging
- Design before-after analyses and run A/B tests to understand what promotional methods work on a campaign basis
- Develop and distribute reporting to communicate learnings from the past and opportunities going forward
- Follow and track competitive newsletters to keep informed on what is out in the marketplace
- Collaborate with vendors and marketing partners to continue to learn more about our audience
- Continuously improve and document email-related processes. Stay informed of email marketing and newsletter best practices across industries.
- Proven: You have 1+ years of experience in email marketing, including campaign set-up, segmenting audiences, curating and writing copy, analyzing performance, and knowledge of HTML. Prior direct marketing experience a plus. Experience with Google Analytics is preferred.
- Analytics-obsessed: You’re a connector of dots. People know you as the go-to data whisperer. You’re able to look at a massive spreadsheet and unpack it for truth, using your exceptionally strong analytical and quantitative skills to guide teams on impactful decisions.
- Collaborative: You’re a cross-functional team player with strong project management and leadership skills, working with an eagle eye for detail and a contagious energy. You run to – not from – a challenge, managing multiple projects, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
Our Culture and Values
We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation and experimentation. We created our values together, to embody both our audience goals and our workplace aspirations: to promote diversity and create opportunities; to be authentic; to enable wellness; to ignite passion and reimagine possibilities; to be results driven with a bias toward action; and to inspire connectedness.
About Everyday Health
At Everyday Health Group, a division of Ziff Davis, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We believe in careers versus jobs and people versus employees. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
Everyday Health offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness focused benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits; Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then Everyday Health is the place for you.