We believe the world needs independent retail. Drip is the ecommerce marketing engine making it happen. Trusted by 27,000 marketers worldwide, we give retailers the tools they need to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We do this through our guided marketing system that helps direct-to-consumer brands of all sizes market smarter and grow their business. Our SaaS platform has helped thousands of customers across the globe generate nearly $1 Billion in gross merchandise value since 2018. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with teams in Minneapolis, Greater Salt Lake City, and beyond.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As the Email Marketing Associate, you will help the Growth team acquire, engage and retain customers via the email channel and activities. You will own the email marketing programs, campaigns, database and all associated analysis to
Some of your contributions will include:
- Manage the email marketing calendar to keep our database engaged with the latest news, content, and events.
- Acts as expert of our email platform and best practices.
- Create email content and copy.
- Set up personalized, relevant, and timely nurtures to advance our prospects and customers through their various discovery to activation to success stages.
- Optimize engagement and conversion rates through the development of an effective A/B test and learn the program, while ensuring accurate attribution/tracking and reporting.
- Drive changes in prospect and customer behavior to improve KPI performance - understand conversion levers, and leverage that to achieve success throughout the conversion funnel.
- Regularly communicate upcoming email campaigns and report on status and results to marketing stakeholders.
- Monitor and improve email marketing metrics and the health, segmentation and growth of our customer database.
Who You Are and What You’ve Done:
- You have experience with email platforms
- You thrive by independently managing your work that includes multiple tasks with competing priorities
- You love a good challenge
- You have a desire to work with others to achieve the best outcome
- You work with an extreme sense of ownership over your deliverables
Who We Are:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.