DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented, driven, and detail oriented Email Marketing Associate to own email production. You’ll manage the email marketing calendar and work with various stakeholders to ensure timely deliverables. Day-to-day responsibilities include creative set-up, building audience segments, deployment, and reporting while monitoring deliverability.
If you understand Email Marketing fundamentals, have strong attention to detail, and have a logical yet creative mind, apply now!
- Own, maintain, and execute the blast email marketing calendar and automated email campaign builds
- Coordinate with design, front-end engineering, data science, and other stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of email campaigns
- Edit HTML and ensure email templates render seamlessly on all clients/devices
- Help conceptualize, execute and analyze A/B tests to optimize email performance
- Create and manage audience lists within our email service provider
- Have an understanding of email best practices in terms of both email creative and deliverability/CAN-SPAM compliance
- Evaluate and deliver ad hoc, weekly, and monthly reporting with analysis and recommendations to improve performance
- Assist with mobile push, browser notifications and SMS marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field (1+ years experience in email marketing preferred)
- Working understanding of HTML
- Experience with Customer.io or other email systems (Iterable, SFMC, Braze)
- Experience using Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets to manipulate and analyze data
- Data-driven and analytical - we’re a data science company!
- Strong project management - highly organized and able to efficiently coordinate multiple projects and contributors.
- Self starter with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Flexible hours.
- International company retreats.
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great).
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.