CookUnity is the first ever chef-to-consumer platform. Connecting a diverse group of talented chefs with busy food lovers, we're elevating the at-home dining experience. On a quest to unlock the world's best food creators and bring their meals to the masses, CookUnity is home to more than 35 of NYC and LA's most talented chefs. Through a weekly subscription, consumers can select from a robust and ever-changing menu of handcrafted meals that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences.
Delivering more than 3.5M meals per year and growing 5x YoY, CookUnity is also helping Chefs double their income and build their own teams under their personal brands.
Believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity contributes to an ongoing partnership and donation with the Food Bank For New York City, the city's major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty across all five boroughs.
A growing startup with kitchens in Brooklyn and Los Angeles, CookUnity reaches subscribers throughout the country, with ambitious expansion planned for 2021.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an ambitious Email Marketing Associate to build our lower funnel strategies, deepen engagement, and reduce churn.
As our Email Marketing Specialist, you will be primarily focused on building engagement for all of our user touchpoints, including CRM, email, app, and push notifications, with a focus on increasing paid subscriptions, driving retention, and lengthening LTV.
- Identify opportunities to engage our customers along their journey, reduce churn, increase customer sentiment, and ultimately increasing LTV.
- Design and build processes around campaign management and marketing automation: tools, workflows, A/B testing, profiling, segmentation, personalization, triggered events, customer journey, quantitative test designs, and activation to drive retention KPIs
- Create and present E-Mail results & insights on weekly and monthly basis.
- Translate initiatives to work and implementation plans.
- Drive action and mobilize others in the organization to achieve success.
- Experience using E-mail marketing platforms. We use Klaviyo, but we are good if you have knowledge of any other tool.
- Previous, applicable experience in B2C tech products. A very big PLUS if you worked with subscription-based business.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Capacity to use HTML and CSS in email production is very appreciated.
- Action-oriented, proactive and high energy to drive change in the wider organization.
- Adaptative, flexible and fast-paced learner to keep up with iterative rhythm.
- USD compensation.
- 3 week vacation + national holidays.
- Meditation & English lessons.
- A generous amount of credits in a local Food Delivery service!
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities available within the calendar year.
If you're interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!