Working closely with the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, the Email Marketing Associate will assist in the development and execution of Conga's email marketing strategy. This role will take part in developing the strategic direction of email communications and be involved with the entire email campaign lifecycle from strategy and development to deployment and analysis.
- Building and testing email templates, maintaining email send/suppression lists, and deploying email marketing campaigns
- Writing email marketing campaigns, ensuring messages are conveyed clearly and within brand standards
- Setting up, managing, and deploying A/B and multivariate email testing initiatives / reporting results to key decision makers
- Flawless execution on all emails — QA content, linking, segmentation, etc.
- Manage inbox reply routing
- Analyzing data for insights and suggesting methods for improvements
- Support the Lifecycle Marketing Manager and other channel leads as new cross-functional needs arise
Experience, Skills, And Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or another related field of study
- 2-3 years experience managing and executing high-volume, fast-paced email campaigns from production and deployment to QA of email
- 1 year experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (Salesforce and Marketo preferred)
- Working knowledge of B2B email best practices and a strong desire to continue learning and innovating in email marketing
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge for email development
- Strong interpersonal skills; confident interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Strong work ethic / excellent time-management skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.