BrainPOP is an online K-12 educational solution that makes rigorous learning experiences accessible and engaging for all. Proven to raise academic achievement, BrainPOP has been a trusted resource to more than six million educators, and engages the hearts and challenged the minds of over 300 million learners worldwide.
We’re seeking an Email Marketing Associate to join our team. This newly created position will report to the Email Marketing Manager.
As the Email Marketing Associate, you will support our email marketing strategy through the execution of campaigns from development to audience segmentation, scheduling, testing, and reporting.
You will use tools including Salesforce, Marketo, Litmus, Looker, and Google Analytics to perform job functions and track success.
Your contributions will make an impact by increasing product engagement and lowering churn; this will be measured by email KPIs including open rates, click-through rates, unsubscribe rates, and monthly active users.
In this role, you will
- Assist in day-to-day execution and optimization of our email channel, from campaign-building within the ESP all the way to QA, testing, and deployment
- Build, manage, and optimize automated email flows and one-off campaigns
- Manage and segment lists based on in-product behaviors and performance from past campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with departments including Sales, Data Engineering, and Customer Success
- Monitor campaign performance and overall health of channel, sharing results with broader team
- Stay current with best practices, trends, and spam regulations
- Proficient with HTML and CSS with a good understanding of email functionality across devices and providers
- A skilled multi-tasker who is quick to learn new programs and tools
- Excited to contribute to BrainPOP’s mission of empowering kids to shape the world around them and within them
- A self-starter with a great work ethic who loves testing and has strong attention to detail
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves; “Not my job” is not in your vernacular
- A team player with the time management and organizational skills to also work independently
On Your Resume
- 1-3 years of email marketing experience
- Experience with hard-coding emails
- Experience working with an email service provider (preferably Marketo and Salesforce)
- Experience with email marketing tools (e.g. Litmus)
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value Diversity & Inclusion, collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives, and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
- Corporate Donation Matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscription
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Wellness Activities (ClassPass Membership)
- Annual Performance Bonus & Equity Appreciation Plan
- Company Events (happy hours, volunteering opportunities, trivia nights and monthly Town Halls)
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
Due to COVID-19, all BrainPOP employees will be working remotely through April 2021.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.