Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, offering more than 1 million works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 leading galleries, fairs, auction houses, and institutions across 190 countries.
We are currently seeking an Email Marketing Associate to support Artsy’s campaign strategy across digital channels.
We’re looking for an analytical and imaginative email marketer to join our B2C Marketing team. The ideal candidate understands performance data and derives actionable insights to optimize email campaign strategies. You’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can roll up your sleeves to build, QA, and deploy email campaigns. You’ll join a team that uses cross-channel marketing strategies to engage collectors with thoughtful content and drive artwork sales.
- Partner with Brand, Content, and Curatorial stakeholders to ideate content for campaigns.
- Produce, QA, and schedule email, push, in-app, and content card campaigns to drive impact for our users and our company.
- Maintain list health and exercise thoughtful, data-driven segmentation strategies.
- Monitor, track, and report on campaign performance, including bi-weekly presentations to the larger marketing organization.
- Manage the email campaign and ad calendars, liaising with partner account executives on scheduling and following up with performance.
- Proven experience using Braze or a comparable customer engagement platform or email service provider.
- Proficient in building audiences for segmentation and re-targeting.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Preferred, But Not Required
- Confidence with HTML and CSS as they relate to email
- Affinity for art and art historical knowledge
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
For the Love of Art: We have relentless curiosity, empathy, and passion for collectors, artists, and the art market. We are here to make the art world more fair and welcoming.
Own Our Outcomes: We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
Lead with Openness: We trust in our teammates. We seek diverse perspectives, communicate authentically, and act with integrity. A more open art world starts with us.
Transform Together: Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace feedback, learning, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
Impact Over Perfection: Using both art and science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.