Do you possess an innovative mindset and have a passion for email marketing? Want to take your skills to the next level with a fast growing company that prides itself on being a trailblazer in direct response marketing?
About the Role
Health is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist. As a member of the Adaptive Health Marketing Team, the Email Marketing Specialist will create, lead, and manage email marketing programs that drive new customer acquisitions and engagement in current customers. This person will be a talented professional who combines strategic vision with demonstrated email marketing experience. This person must be metrics driven, keen focus on ROI targets, analyze large data sets, and can make actionable business decisions.
- Develop cross product email platforms to drive awareness and sales for other Adaptive Health brands
- Create and manage user segmentations
- Help further develop the email acquisition strategy for shopping cart abandons
- Leverage email marketing tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention, win-back, cross-sell and up-sell programs
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals
- Create data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and tests that deliver against ROI targets through a highly segmented customer base
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, LTV, retention, and customer acquisitions
- Manage comprehensive testing & reporting that accurately assesses delivery, profitability and performance of each email campaign on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain and ensure high levels of data integrity
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years demonstrated success in email marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated success in managing high volume integrated email marketing programs for consumer audiences
- Experience managing and growth of existing drip campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other top tier email marketing/CRM
- Exposure to other direct marketing tools such as Litmus, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing and ROI analysis
- Understanding of HTML, basic image editing functions with an eye towards award-winning email designs
- Experience in analytics is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including solid proofing skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision making skills
- Collaborative and focused on solving problems
About Adaptive Health
Adaptive Health owns many of the leading wellness and nutritional supplements on the market. These brands include Nugenix®, Beneflex®, Lumiday®, and Luminite®. Direct Digital is also the owner of Instaflex®, the nation's top-selling joint support product in GNC stores.
Our innovative sales model combines a traditional retail presence with powerful direct response techniques. We manage this model with the help of our unique brand-management platform. This unique platform enables us to effectively manage vast direct response initiatives for our products, while also supporting an expanding retail presence.
About the Team
We’re a closely-knit marketing team based in Charlotte, NC. Our office is located in uptown Charlotte with great views of the city skyline, floor-to-ceiling windows, plenty of natural light, a stocked kitchen, ping pong table, and close proximity to lots of good food and entertainment.
Dress code is casual, team events regular, ping-pong matches are highly competitive, and after-work social gatherings occur often.
In the United States, Adaptive Health requires that applicants provide authorization and consent to a background check to continue in the selection process. All employment offers are contingent on meeting our background check standards. If hired, you will be required to provide documentation indicating your legal right to work in the U.S which may be verified through Adaptive Health’s participation in the E-Verify program.