You will be a part of the Performance Marketing team assisting on the email channel and taking ownership of the briefing process of our email newsletters. You will create briefs for the design team, from product selection to imagery and copy, working closely with trading and brand teams. You will learn the importance of key email KPIs including open rates, engagement and demand.
This is a great opportunity to learn all about the email marketing channel in a retail environment, and understand the role in plays in performance marketing and ecommerce. You will build on existing skills and become knowledgeable about all aspects of the operational side of email marketing.
- Brief teams on email requirements, from product selection to imagery and copy
- Upload and test all emails, UK and worldwide; proof reading, checking URLs, email formatting and sending for sign off
- Assist with email newsletter planning
- Work with our translation agency on all copy requirements
- Email data management; work with CRM on data refreshes
- Analysis and reporting of key email statistics – open rate, click rate (engagement) and demand
- Interested in digital/performance marketing
- Fashion retail knowledge preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing or ecommerce
- Extremely organised with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Be a proactive and organised team player
- Be comfortable with numbers and turning data into actionable insights
- Commercially driven
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.