Overall Purpose of the Role
Jimmy Choo is looking for an Email Marketing Assistant to provide support to the Global E-Commerce Email Marketing Manager.
This role is perfect for someone who is eager to work within a luxury brand, and develop key marketing skills across all aspects of email marketing from design brief to technical build.
You should be keen to work in a fast-paced environment, with great time management skills in order to manage your workload effectively.
This role is ideal for a graduate, with some previous experience of using an email marketing or CRM tool, ready to take on a role within a fast-growing department within a world renowned luxury brand.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist the E-Commerce Email Marketing Manager with complete end to end process of email campaigns from briefing design through to test and deployment, thoroughly testing campaigns across all platforms including desktop & mobile.
• Working alongside the Email Marketing Manager on strategic and incremental objectives such as launching new programs and implementation of a test plan.
• Manage the flow of email campaigns within the design process to ensure content and build deadlines are met.
• Work with the Trade and Content Teams to review creative briefs to ensure optimal performance.
• Regular maintenance of the Email and Ecommerce & Marketing Calendars to ensure campaign information is kept up-to-date.
• Maintaining historic data within the Email Calendar and Email Demand Tracker to aid future planning.
• Supporting the Email Marketing Manager with build solutions and personalisation, editing code within email templates where required.
• Maintaining global URL documents to improve on build efficiency.
• Creating copy and URL build briefs and submitting to the development team for creation.
• Proof-reading all email content and checking this matches final signed off versions.
• Prepping the Weekly Email Report ahead of the Weekly Trade Meeting.
• Creating and circulating weekly email product and click heat map reports as well as initial performance updates post 24 hours of send.
• Compiling Monthly Global reporting slides to share email performance around the business.
• Compiling regular competitor research analysis offering insights.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• A keen interest in E-Commerce
• Strong, energetic character and can do attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• A keen eye for detail with quantitative and qualitative data
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Exceptional organisational skills required
• Ability to work with initiative and to work well as part of a team under pressure
• Good presentation and Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience using an Email Service Provider such as Watson Campaign Manager / Emarsys / Oracle Responsys or CRM platforms beneficial
• Experience of coding ideal, but not essential
• Benefit if fluent in German and/or French