Horizon Hobby, LLC is hiring an Email Marketing & Social Media Specialist for the Tower Hobbies business segment. This position works closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to produce HTML emails for B2C marketing and will be responsible for all production of Tower Hobbies’ email marketing activities including customer journeys. The Email Marketing & Social Media Specialist will utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Dreamweaver, and HTML to produce email client friendly emails. In addition, this individual will manage the social media platforms for Tower Hobbies, including post creation, user engagement, and influencer engagement. This position will work to continually improve the email process, customer journeys, and the quality of the Tower Hobbies marketing emails as well as drive social media engagement across all key platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, and YouTube).
Manage all email system and social media activities. Includes, but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the daily production, scheduling, and delivery of targeted email communications.
- Creating, managing, and monitoring social media posts and engagement across all 4 of our key platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, and YouTube).
- Optimizing Tower Hobbies’ email lists and grow enrollment.
- Developing test plans and ongoing enhancements to ensure maximum performance in email clients.
- Work with Brand and Sales managers and Designers to develop emails that ensure all efforts align with strategic goals and objectives for each respective business unit.
- Ensure compliance with CAN SPAM and other legal constraints.
- Promote emailing and social media best practices.
- Develop expert capabilities in the user of our email system Sales Force Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
- Increase the effectiveness of the Tower Hobbies’ newsletters and drive user engagement through our social media channels.
- Proactively work to streamline process and procedures, minimizing time to market for emails and social media posts.
- Work closely in cross-functional capacity with key departments such as eCommerce Merchandisers, Sales, Marketing, and other groups to ensure the timely production and delivery of assigned email products and social media posts.
- Maintain the email and social media dashboards and provide monthly email stats.
- Continually optimize all aspects of our email marketing.
- Manage the social media advertising spend and drive key metrics.
- Train others for backup purposes:
- Be sure someone is up to speed with SFMC and current activities so someone can cover the workload when needed.
- Manage coverage while out of office for vacation, emergency, sick time or otherwise.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills – copywriting experience a plus
- Dreamweaver and Photoshop skills.
- 2-3 years of email or online marketing experience preferred.
- Experience managing social media accounts.
- Intimate understanding of consumer behavior and social media best practices.
- Aptitude for technology combined with solid business experience and project management.
- Ability to multitask and collaborate on cross-functional projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong response analysis skills.
- Thorough understanding of email technology and email presentation options.
Benefits and other perks:
- 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Discounts on Products
- Remote or Hybrid work from home options available
- Quarterly Bonuses
Horizon Hobby, LLC is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer