Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Vistaprint is looking for an innovative and technically inclined marketing manager to join our Global Email Marketing team! In this new role, you will drive solutions and special projects to advance Vistaprint in the path to fully personalized emails via atomic content development, asset tagging, content creation and advanced reporting.
What You Will Do:
- Establish this new function within the email marketing team to focus on initiatives that elevate the channel beyond the day-to-day, evolving platform process/workflow/technology to enable data-driven personalization and complex marketing
- Act as primary contact for key partners including Tech, Product, Analytics and CRM teams to advocate, prioritize, and establish new processes, methodologies, and capabilities, to enable next gen email programs
- Establish central ownership of transactional email including process, marketing strategy/creative, monitoring and performance; Supports cross-functional needs by facilitating business needs across teams
- Ensure maximum potential value is extracted from current platforms or partnerships and keeps pulse on industry, identifying emerging trends and advocates for adoption
- Flawlessly prioritize multiple complex initiatives at once with full control and understanding of the minute details with ability to package into executive level commentary
- Manage global email opt-in capture programs and testing to improve mail file growth
- Apply extensive marketing background to supply fresh ideas and innovative concepts to advocate for new channel innovations
- Lead various “special projects” as assigned
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 7+ years experience leading complex, data-driven email marketing programs with a Bachelors degree in business, technology or related field
- Proven expertise in industry-leading capabilities and marketing automation solutions with solid understanding of best in class tools and processes
- Experience partnering with marketing and technical teams to define requirements and prioritize technical work needed to deliver capabilities to support business strategy and objectives
- Skilled in operating a highly personalized, data-driven email marketing program maximizing atomic content, tagging and models to drive email assembly
- Solid track record of successfully operating in a matrixed environment as an individual contributor, leading projects and initiatives within a cross-functional team and as a team lead
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in an agile or scrum environment
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprint’s CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably’s Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.