Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
We are seeking an energetic, creative, and analytical digital marketer to facilitate the development of email campaigns and manage email automation tasks.
You will partner with marketing, development, and creative teams to coordinate the efficient delivery of quality work to support critical business objectives. In addition, this role will also be expected to accelerate and improve existing marketing workflows, programs, and infrastructure.
- Management & creation of blast email campaigns as well as triggered communications.
- Creation of Emails and Landing pages for email campaigns, we use email builder and page builder tools so no coding is required.
- Uphold and improve marketing processes to ensure seamless collaboration, efficient execution, on-time delivery, and quality work.
- Keep management informed by preparing and presenting reports and making data-driven process recommendations.
- Establish and adhere to key performance indicators based on team goals and deliverables.
- Management and optimization of current marketing automation tools.
- Research and implementation of the new marketing technologies.
- Previous digital marketing experience and a desire to grow in the field of email marketing/automation.
- experience with marketing automation tools like Marketo, MailChimp, HubSpot or similar.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with other marketing operations-related tools (CRM, QA systems, mobile notification platforms, email builders, CMS systems, etc.).
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Expertise with A/B and multivariate testing methods.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment while keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate and work well in cross-functional situations and teams.
- Good project and program management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Passion for marketing technology.
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.