Are you looking to join one of the most highly skilled Marketing Automation teams globally? Our Marketing Automation team are officially some of the best Eloqua users in the world as Sage earned nearly a quarter of all global B2B Oracle Luminaries for 2018. We put a huge emphasis on upskilling and accreditation so if you’re looking to develop your skills in Eloqua, our Marketing Automation Specialist could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will join our Dublin office and work as part of our Global Marketing Operations team. You’ll be responsible for best practice creation, design, development and optimisation of the buyer journey using the marketing automation platform Eloqua.
This is a varied role not only in terms of the campaigns you’ll be building (across email, landing pages, forms and automated campaigns) but also managing email production, test design, quality, and reporting. Your key stakeholders will be Campaign Managers who you’ll work with to understand their needs and use your expertise in order to advise on the best solution for them.
Whether it be agency or in-house, we’re open to background but we’re seeking candidates who are highly organised, really enjoy building digital assets and are used to managing a range of stakeholders within a busy environment.
- Working with Eloqua (Marketing Automation platform) and Sitecore (our Web CMS)
- Designing and building campaign workflows.
- Creating and modifying HTML emails & landing pages.
- A/B testing and best-practice sharing.
- Reporting on and optimising of marketing campaigns.
- Building both once-off and automated/triggered always-on campaigns.
- Configure and test forms & webinars
- Optimising the Lead flow from Eloqua -> Salesforce (CRM platform).
- Working to empower digital marketers and their activities (campaigns, events, paid media, social, etc.).
- Assisting in the data strategy and segmentation for marketing campaigns.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Working Marketing Automation skills in a high-volume environment.
- Some knowledge with HTML & CSS (incl. responsive design).
- Strong email marketing background.
- Fluency in English.
- Logical and technical thinker – likes to build processes and solve problems.
- Self-starter, not afraid to be scrappy and roll up your sleeves.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience using Eloqua, Salesforce & Workfront
- Experience using Sirius Decisions models (e.g. Demand Waterfall).