TOGETHER, WE SAVE LIVES
The Email Marketing & Design Specialist will be responsible for assisting the Director of Ecommerce with the planning, cadence, design, and timely execution of email promotions for the retail distribution businesses.
Working cross functionally with Purchasing, Retail, and 3rd parties, the Email Marketing & Design Specialist will drive store and site traffic through email and website promotions.
The Email Marketing & Design Specialist will also work closely with the Director of Purchasing to assist with the planning, execution, and follow up on vendor driven and 3rd party initiatives.
- Manage email creative and deployment
- Set up, testing, and execution of multi-site promotions
- Report on campaign effectiveness utilizing both online and offline sources
- Increase email list sizes across multiple channels using various methods of acquisition
- Partner with cross functional team to drive successful campaign execution
- Assist in creating in-store POP, display, flyers, and other advertising materials
- Ability to function as part of and occasionally form and lead various cross-functional project teams
- 3+ years of email and design experience with a focus on mobile optimization
- Ability to administer various CMSs to update website(s) as applicable
- Understanding of email best practices and customer segmentation
- Effective cross functional collaboration throughout the business
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish
- Produce email campaigns from scratch. Including design, code updates, and deployment
- Experience with Google Analytics to understand user behavior and campaign effectiveness
- Omnichannel experience in driving online traffic to offline customers
- Prior knowledge and experience working within the Public Safety industry
- Above-average planning and organizational skills, decision making capabilities and implementation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to interpret and implement management policies and or operating practices
- Innovation and creativity in the form of continuous improvement to improve internal processes
- Possess strong ability for client interaction at all levels
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with standard office programs (Excel, Word, & Power Point)
The Safariland Group believes in the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative actions . We pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people, without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.