Datapeople helps recruiting teams make more thoughtful and accurate decisions about their recruiting process, from the job posts they write to the data they report on. We know that small changes can have big impacts and while we're very happy to serve some of the most forward-thinking talent teams on the planet including Twitch, BuzzFeed, and Oscar Health, at the heart of our mission is an absolute love for candidates and empathy for the challenges they face when trying to get a job.
Reporting to our head of marketing, you will be Datapeople's first demand generation professional to join the team. You will grow demand generation efforts through campaign design and implementation in paid search, email marketing, and other relevant channels. Throughout a campaign's lifecycle, you will analyze performance data to improve and refine your messaging and conversion metrics. Additionally, you will understand industry trends, strategic market opportunities, and sales goals to ensure that your outreach is targeted and customized to our buyer personas and audiences. This role could be perfect for someone with demand generation experience at a growing technology company who's excited to grow the function from the ground up.
- Build Google Ads campaigns that target, engage, and activate marketing-qualified leads
- Improve Google Ads campaigns by using quantitative data to measure ad performance, run experiments, and test new ad strategies
- Track marketing-qualified leads through the sales funnel while measuring conversion rates and acquisition costs
- Create outbound email marketing campaigns using an outbound tool (like Apollo or Outreach) that target relevant accounts, industries, and buyer personas
- Manage email marketing campaigns to re-engage and nurture current contacts
- Write email, landing page, and ad copy, or banners for paid advertising channels using template designs
- Partner with Product and Content Marketing to ensure messaging and value proposition is conveyed
This is a remote job and available to all candidates with work privileges currently residing in the United States.
- 5 years of professional experience focused in marketing
- 2+ years of experience in a demand generation or growth marketing role at a SaaS company
- Experience managing Google and LinkedIn Ads campaigns end-to-end from ideation to implementation and iteration
- Experience using quantitative data to measure ad performance and run data-driven experiments
- You have previously created email marketing campaigns with a tool like Apollo, Outreach, or SalesLoft
- A commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Remote-friendly team and open to more flexible work arrangements
We come to work every day with the mission of making opportunities more accessible and the recruiting process fairer for candidates. We're a remote-first company with linguists, engineers, and scientists working all across the United States.
We care deeply about fairness (it's our mission) so you can be ensured that your application will never be judged based on your religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability.