For 80 years, Sussan has been on a style journey, keeping Australian women’s wardrobes fitted with elegant, of-the-moment pieces that they feel and look great in. The legacy of our brand lies in the quality of our clothing, our commitment to ensuring you feel the best when wearing our collections, and our constant promotion of women throughout our business.
About the role
We currently have an opportunity for an Email Marketing & CRM Specialist to join our Digital team.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, you will be joining a very talented, high performing team who are all passionate about our brand, customer loyalty and engagement. This exciting opportunity will see you managing and proactively executing the end-to-end email campaign program for the Sussan business.
Working very closely with a variety of stakeholders, you will be responsible for the overall management of the Email Marketing and Customer Relationship Management programs, driving new customer acquisition and optimising campaigns to increase customer engagement and drive revenue online and in store.
Based at our Head Office in Cremorne, you will bring with you your strong communication skills, high attention to detail and proactive nature to hit the ground running. Your experience across email marketing activities and customer communications within the retail space will support your success in this fun and diverse role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Successfully build & implement email marketing campaigns
- Utilise business brief to create campaigns in email platform
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including email campaign set-up, testing, tagging, accessibility, scheduling and deployment
- Manage the weekly email schedule for the Sussan brand
- Develop a clear email communication plan for the business
- Implement relevant triggered and automated campaigns
- Set up & maintenance of various audience segments in the Email Marketing Platform for specific campaign delivery use
- Maximise revenue opportunities in relation to email marketing
- Identify new opportunities for email & CRM programmes and deliver insights for campaigns within the business
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Relevant Marketing/Digital Tertiary qualification or similar
- Hands-on digital marketing and email marketing platform experience
- Experience using customer engagement platforms (Emarsys preferred)
- Excellent understanding of digital design, video and email marketing asset production (HTML skills a bonus)
- Demonstrated experience using Google Analytics (or similar website analytics program)
- Solid understanding of database, personalisation and segmentation
- Strong stakeholder management/relationship building skills
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced Marketing team or digital agency
- Prior experience with eCommerce, Fashion or Retail brand is highly desirable
Why work for Sussan?
We are committed to rewarding our team for the great work they do every day and are able to offer some amazing benefits including:
- Free Onsite parking
- Team Member product discount of 50%
- Discounted private health insurance
- Career Development opportunities
- Great team referral bonus
- Flexible Working
Want to learn a bit more about working with us?
You will be joining a collaborative and fun team with plenty of development opportunities, all while contributing towards a strong team culture.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Emilie Skliros (Group Talent Acquisition Manager) on 0498 013 531 or Apply Now!