Union is a digital agency that helps brands create meaningful relationships with today’s highly-connected consumers. Based in Charlotte, NC, we offer end to end digital solutions built on strategy and driven by data. Our team members craft innovative digital experiences, integrated campaigns and branded studio content that engages consumers and drives results.
About This Position
Do you have experience with effective lead nurturing?
We’re looking for an Email Marketing & CRM Specialist with proven experience in strategizing, planning and implementing email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns as well as implementing CRM and Marketing Automation platform best practices. This person will be responsible for email marketing campaign strategy & execution, lead nurturing campaign strategy & execution (workflows, triggers, email cadence, content requirements, etc.), CRM lead form criteria and strategy, progressive profiling strategy and implementation, in addition to general CRM onboarding & setup for our clients. (Hubspot preferred). Candidates should have 3+ years of industry experience, a track record of small-and-large wins, and be authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
This person will be responsible for owning email marketing, lead nurturing and CRM onboarding for the agency and its clients. They will work within a cross-disciplinary team to strategize, architect and execute email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns that align with the overall digital strategy for our clients. This typically includes a combination of Paid Search, Social Media, Organic Search and other digital tactics focused on driving website traffic and collecting visitor data. This role will be responsible for the measurable KPIs of email marketing and lead nurturing such as deliverability, open rates, click rates, unsubscribe rates and ROI. They will also be responsible for the overall quality of work and ensuring that we are following email best practices, working alongside designers and developers to create thoughtful and strategic email templates. Additionally, this person will be responsible for overseeing our clients’ form criteria strategies to ensure high conversion rates, progressive profiling strategies to ensure effective data gathering and the setup and implementation of these components within the CRM.
- A passion for digital marketing and your discipline
- Strong conceptual ability (the “big-idea” part of big-idea creative)
- Experience working within multiple email marketing platforms
- Experience with CRM setup & integration (Hubspot preferred)
- Deep understanding of Inbound Methodology, with a focus on buyer personas and customer journeys
- Deep knowledge of analytics platforms with Google Analytics Certification
- Up-to-date knowledge of current email marketing trends and best practices
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Individuals who want their clients to succeed
- Ability to work effectively within a team to develop marketing solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
- Ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
- Team player (those great personality types that people love to work with)
- Bonus points for active participation in the advertising / marketing / design community
- Vacation Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing Program
- Health Insurance
- Latest MacBook Pro