We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing & CRM Specialist to join the Sportsgirl Marketing team.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, you will effectively manage and proactively execute the end-to-end email campaign program delivery for the Sportsgirl business. This includes successful implementation and optimising our campaigns for customer engagement and commercial outcomes.
In addition, this role will support rolling out initiatives across various touchpoints in the customer relationship management stages to drive commercial outcomes for the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Successfully build & implement email marketing campaigns
- Utilise business brief to create campaigns in email platform ensuring all content & copy is proof read, accurate and on brand
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, testing, tagging, accessibility, scheduling and deployment
- Manage the weekly email schedule for the Sportsgirl brand
- Develop a clear email communication plan for the business & work with Digital Marketing Coordinator to ensure this is in line with other customer communications & digital marketing channels
- Set up of customer nurture programs and customer journeys to increase customer engagement and revenue, for both in stores and online
- Implement relevant triggered and automated campaigns for our eCommerce platform & transactional email communications
- Set up & maintenance of various audience segments in the Email Marketing Platform for specific campaign delivery use
- Work with the Digital Manager & Digital Marketing Coordinator to brief, liaise with and inform internal designers and external creative agencies of any assets required for the email marketing & CRM lifecycle communications
- Monitor and provide weekly results on email campaign and lifecycle / journey program performance (e.g. opens, clicks, conversions and sales) through our email marketing platform and website analytics tools
- Maximise revenue opportunities in relation to email marketing
- Identify new opportunities for email & CRM programmes and deliver insights for campaigns within the business
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Relevant Marketing/Digital Tertiary qualification
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced Marketing team or digital agency
- Prior experience with eCommerce, Fashion or Retail brand is highly desirable
- Hands on email marketing platform experience essential (Emarsys preferred)
- Solid understanding of database, personalisation and segmentation
- Strong stakeholder management/relationship building skills
We offer - free, secure onsite parking, generous product discount, reduced private health insurance