Luxottica is the leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear and eyecare around the world. Our portfolio includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban and Oakley, as well as licensed brands including Giorgio Armani, Burberry, CHANEL, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Tiffany & Co., Valentino and Versace.
Our global wholesale distribution network covers more than 150 countries across 5 continents and is complemented by an extensive retail network of approximately 9,100 stores, which includes Sunglass Hut, Ray Ban, Oakley, OPSM and Laubman & Pank in Australia and New Zealand.
As our Email Marketing & CRM Specialist on this 6 month contract, with potential to extend, you will be responsible for collaborating with our global teams on planning, implementing, and reporting on all direct marketing campaigns and programs for our Sunglass Hut and Oakley retail channels.
You will have:
- 3+ years proven CRM/Marketing experience preferably in a retail environment
- A curious and analytical mindset
- Ability to navigate a dynamic, retail environment whilst maintaining focus
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Collaborative nature and ability to work with a variety of stakeholders locally and globally
About the role
- Building and executing the email marketing calendar in line with the broader marketing/events calendar in collaboration with the global team
- Briefing and liaising with stakeholders on campaign development, content, data and deployment
- Setting up customer nurture programs and customer journeys to increase customer engagement and revenue, for both in stores and online
- Driving in store marketing opt as our data capture champion
- Partnering closely with the business to identify and recognise new opportunities for email and CRM programs
- Analysing data and customer activity and making recommendations with actionable insights
Our Culture & Benefits
A career with Luxottica will offer you rewarding experiences and the opportunity to develop your skills every day.
Working at our head-office located in Macquarie Park, you will enjoy:
- A yearly product allowance to spend across our portfolio of brands
- Free onsite parking with cafes, a major shopping centre and public transport nearby
- Parental leave, extra annual leave days and product discounts for family and friends
- Global volunteering opportunities through our OneSight Foundation
- Generous discounts with hotels, insurers and major retailers
- Wide range of career opportunities across the Luxottica family
- Flexible working arrangements
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and send your cover letter and resume today!
Location Luxottica, Shared Services Level 5 75 Talavera Road Macquarie Park 2113