Are you an expert in email marketing automation and CRM? Do you have a strategic mindset and a getting-things done mentality? Our international marketing team is looking for an Email Marketing & CRM Specialist to actively contribute to the digitalization of CCV. You will be building email automation flows for our customers and leads. Do you also like solving puzzles, experimenting and optimizing marketing technology? Then we'd love to meet you!
We take you further
You are responsible for the development of our email and CRM marketing strategy, supporting our local markets with email projects from concept to launch. You set up email automation flows, take care of the execution and management and report on the results. You leverage data and apply industry best practices to optimize email and CRM marketing activities. Additionally, you understand our brand and help ensure consistency. With your expertise and collaborative mindset you are a source of information and support for your colleagues. You give them advice and train them on the possibilities of email marketing automation.
You are communicative, result driven and solution-oriented. You are organized, have an eye for detail and excel in project management. Taking the initiative comes natural to you, driving improvements to help the organization forward. You enjoy achieving results with your colleagues and can work effectively in multidisciplinary teams. Are you ready to take on the next step in your career? CCV’s digitalization is accelerating more every day. Join our digital marketing team with 8 digital experts as part of the international marketing department also known as #bestteamever. A sense of humour is an absolute must have.
You also have:
- 2-4 years of marketing experience preferably as email or CRM marketing specialist
- experience using ESP platforms (Clang/CanopyDeploy, MS Dynamics or similar) for automation flows and email sending
- understanding of analytics and BI platforms in relation to email marketing optimization
- data-driven skills by measuring conversions and perform A/B testing in email marketing
- experience working closely with UX designers and content marketeers
- high level of English language proficiency
- proficiency in Dutch and/or German is a plus
Your working environment
Every day we make millions of payments possible. We are proud of that. In order to achieve this, we are both innovative and reliable at the same time. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, but we are also at the forefront of society. And you can see that in your new working environment. We are ambitious, future-oriented, open and collegial. We have confidence in each other.
With us you work:
- choice of workplace between Arnhem (NL), Ieper (BE) or Munich (DE) combined with home office. Because of Covid-19 now (mainly) from home
- with a contract for 32-40 hours per week as part of a remote team
- for a competitive salary and with flexible working hours
- in a professional, international and informal team with enthusiastic colleagues as part of the Marketing & Communications department
Send us your English curriculum vitae and a motivation letter. We would love to know why you feel you are the right person for this job. You can do this by means of the job application button below. Don't wait too long. The job closes as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information please contact Elske Kuipers or Linda Bongers of Recruitment at +31 88-2289732. New employees are tested in accordance with the CCV screening policy.