Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As the Email Marketing & CRM Manager, you will be responsible for owning email communication across functions that are personalized, relevant, and timely. The ideal candidate is strong enough to handle a bit of ambiguity, comfortable working cross-functionally to understand the business needs, and ready to accelerate business impact through smart and engaging email marketing campaigns.
You’ll be part of the Growth Marketing team working closely alongside sales, marketing, product & regional GTM teams.
- Act as a single point of contact for all emails sent across the organization including product launches, promotional mailings, newsletters, webinars, survey reports, and more
- Manage global email deliverability, data hygiene, opt-in marketing email database, and enforce compliance with global opt-in laws and regulations
- Coordinate design and copy development, own coding and UAT of email communications across the organization (sales, marketing,product), with high exposure
- Develop a deep understanding of our different types of audiences we serve to develop a personalized approach through channel personas and industry verticals
- Own and maintain an email calendar of all campaigns, from current customer engagement to new lead nurture programs
- Generate content ideas and A/B test strategies for list growth, customer engagement, and increased funnel conversions (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc)
- Work with regional and localisation teams to execute regional campaigns
- Use of strong analytical and strategic copywriting skills, understanding of A/B testing practices, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with a strong ability to prioritize and execute on multiple work streams
What You Bring
- Demonstrated ability building and delivering global email campaigns (including the use of HTML/CSS)
- Demonstrated ability owning Email databases and list management
- Ability to define quarterly goals with aggressive milestones (including quantified KPI targets), and to execute on that strategy efficiently
- Good understanding of the value of segmentation and dynamic content
- Good understanding of GDPR best practices
- Confident and structured communicator to the wider business, who’s able to showcase the value and impact of Marketing, within a data-driven and tech-focused culture
- Analytical and data-driven
- Well organized and takes pride in documentation
- Structured and methodical in your approach to work
- Understanding of B2B marketing funnel tactics and metrics by stage, and a proven history of improving funnel conversion
What’s In It For You
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Free annual BVG transportation ticket
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Flexible work from home policy, where you choose how many days within the week to work from the office or from home
- Relocation package and visa assistance for you and your family
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's Talk!