Who We Are 👋
Genially was founded in Spain in 2015, with the goal of revolutionizing the world of communication. We’ve developed a SaaS platform that allows users to create interactive content and digital experiences in a fast and simple way. Because, as we like to say,
anyone can be a genius.
Our main objective is to help our users improve the way that they communicate, present, distribute and teach. With OVER 20 MILLION USERS IN 190 COUNTRIES, we can say that we’re on the right track!
In fact, we won first place at BETT's Global EdTech Startup Awards 2019, received the award for "Best Presentation Tool" at Edtech Digest's Edtech Awards 2021, and for "Most scalable" at South Summit Brazil 2022.
About The Team 😎
At Genially, you’ll be part of an agile, dynamic and international team.
You’ll work in a fast-paced, scale-up environment, where every day is different and where every opinion counts. We are results-oriented, and as such we value effectiveness and the desire to share and grow together to reach common goals.
As Genially employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology. We enjoy what we do, we believe in our product, and we love our culture of trust. Genially is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the content creation space!
Who You Are 🙌
We’re currently looking for a Email Marketing & Automation Specialist to join our team as soon as possible.
- Responsible for planning, designing, developing and executing the email marketing strategy for the company.
- Establish a campaign calendar to achieve business objectives.
- Track, report and improve the results of the campaigns sent, through the definition of KPIS.
- Set up A/B testing structure, creative and copy tests to feed into the broader team, sharing campaign design best practices.
- Improve and update the Analytical Datamart with all the knowledge about the customer.
- Teamwork with other departments, to optimize promotions and up-selling actions for different segments, channels and purchase anticipations.
Skills & Requirements 📋🖋️
- Postgraduate training in the area of Digital Marketing will be a plus.
- Knowledge and previous experience of at least two years working with Mailchimp or similar tools and Marketing Automation.
- Knowledge and previous experience in other CRM tools will be an asset.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS would be a plus.
- 💼 Full-time, permanent contract (40 hours/week)
- 💰 Competitive fixed salary + bonus
- ⏰ Flexible schedule
- 🏡 100% Remote, based in Spain (unless otherwise stated)
- 🏖️ 23 days of vacation + your Birthday!
- 📚 Annual learning and development allowance
- 🌞 Reduced working hours during July, August and the last week of the year
- 🚑 Access to discounted private health insurance.
- 🧘♀️ Online yoga classes, to balance work with health and wellness!
- 💂 Online English classes
- 🌍 International, multicultural work environment