Email Marketing and Automation Manager
This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
5 years of experience
40 hours per week
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
As a part of Canada Drives' Marketing team, you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining the company's overall email marketing strategy. Manage customer journeys for account-based and promotional communications. Determine target audiences, devise and launch Email and Text SMS campaigns to promote a product, service, or to generate leads for the business.
Note – This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop, implement and manage engaging and personalized campaigns delivering high ROI, awareness, traffic, and revenue
- Ensure emails follow the latest industry trends and best practices
- Deliver timely reporting on email metrics and KPIs - analyze data to identify challenges and opportunities and present actionable insights
- Identify customer segments and maintain data integrity and health of database lists & audiences.
- Drive optimization and growth through continuous A/B testing, make recommendations and implement action plans to improve results
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders to deliver solutions for digital marketing needs
- Improve and develop internal processes and maintain documentation
What You Should Already Have
- An experience of 5+ years in email and marketing automation
- Must have worked with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (previously ExactTarget) - Content Builder, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, CloudPages, Interactions - Triggered Email.
- Proficiency in using other marketing automation tools like MailChimp, Marketo, Eloqua, or similar can be considered
- Ability to create emails and write messaging that outperforms itself
- Hands-on with HTML and email development - familiarity with mobile-responsive email templates, CSS, Media Queries, AMPscript.
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends and the ability to incorporate best practices and tech advances in the email space
- A creative mindset, attention to detail, have organizational and strong problem-solving skills with the desire to share a laugh or two
Nice To Have (not mandatory)
- Experience with SMS Marketing and Text Messaging best practices.
- Understanding of
- Commercial & Transactional messaging - subscriber management.
- Email deliverability: SPF, DKIM, and DMARC Authentication, Domain health, and IP Reputation.
- Consent requirements and CASL, CAN-SPAM compliance
- Familiar with SQL, URL Tracking - UTM Parameters, Email Surveys, Dynamic Emails
- General know-how of Salesforce Ecosystem including Bi-directional integration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Persuasive copywriting skills are an asset
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work for one of Canada’s top emerging companies
- Human and technical resources to assist optimization across the entire marketing landscape
- Competitive salary with opportunities for raises and advancement
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Life, and Dental)
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Work from home or in office (BC location: next to the Burrard Skytrain Station in Downtown Vancouver)
Two Bentall Centre 555 Burrard Street
British Columbia V7X 1M8
British Columbia V7X 1M8