Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
We're looking for an Email Marketing Analyst who will play a key role in developing and executing email, SMS and push marketing strategies across the entire customer journey to drive site/store traffic, mobile app downloads, revenue, customer acquisition, and customer retention. Collaborate with internal and external partners, stay current on email, SMS, and push marketing best practices, as well as identify new betas and innovations that propel growth. We have a rapidly growing e-commerce and digital marketing program, and this is an opportunity to both develop and apply your skills.
What you'll do:
- Assist in executing and evangelizing email marketing program strategies including the development of marketing and transactional emails, maintaining the email marketing calendar, developing creative briefs, determining testing strategies, communicating business requirements, measuring results, and managing overall process to drive and achieve incremental sales and customer acquisition and retention.
- Create triggers, automations, and journeys within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Partner with customer strategy and loyalty teams to determine segmentation and develop reporting based on program and campaign needs supporting lifecycle marketing programs from concept to implementation for acquisition, retention, reactivation, and loyalty campaigns across marketing, transaction, and triggered emails.
- Proactively partner with merchants, graphic designers, website team, brand marketing, IT, customer service, and store operations to drive overall program efficiency and success.
- Build strong relationships with email, SMS, and push vendors.
- Communicate critical performance metrics including weekly, monthly, and quarterly program performance as well as testing, SL, and heat map analysis to drive program optimization.
- Develop, produce, and leverage reporting to determine the effectiveness of email strategies (heat maps, deliverability, performance, etc.)
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve site/store traffic and revenue while optimizing contact strategies for overall file health.
- Keep current with digital marketing industry trends and best practices.
- Partner and coordinate work with outside agencies as required.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative discipline
- 3-5 years of demonstrated email marketing experience at a mid to large size retail company
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, Ampscript, responsive design, SQL, and an understanding of email design and best practices
- Strong ability to QA and troubleshoot code in a timely manner
- Experience with SMS and Push marketing is a plus
- Experience with ExactTarget/Salesforce and Return Path strongly preferred
- Experience with Redpoint is a plus
- Experience with Liveclicker or Movable Ink is a plus
- Experience with SmarterHQ, Bluecore, or similar vendor is a plus
- Excellent analytical and creative skills
- Ability to multi-task; work both independently and in a team structure; have sound judgment and business acumen and strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy and influence change
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where the only constant is change
- Capable of managing competing demands and prioritizing effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, macros)
- Strong organization and project management skills
What You'll Get:
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more