Smart City Apartment Locating is looking for a Demand Generation Analyst with experience utilizing email marketing platforms to join their Dallas-based team. This critical role is solely responsible for strategically developing, building, and managing all email marketing campaigns and other demand generation content. They will be expected to execute relevant, on-brand email campaigns and develop a long-term, data-driven content strategy for email marketing that aligns with our demand generation goals.
This role requires a hands-on “grinder” who likes to take on large projects and own them from start to finish. A self-motivated driver of results who likes to constantly review campaign performance and A/B testing new campaigns to drive growth.
As part of a small and dynamic company, you’ll work cross-functionally providing input and guidance on campaign creative using data as the source of truth.
Typical Office Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The individual occupying this position must be able to perform essential job functions set forth below with or without reasonable accommodation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the individual occupying this position. This is a representative list of the general duties, and it is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Work with cross-functional teams (including digital, advertising, public relations, and social media) for content generation to support demand generation efforts
- Own the entire email marketing process - you will build out the email marketing branch in the digital department from scratch
- Build, design, and run email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating campaigns for different customer personas
- Promote our brand through email campaigns to drive an increase in leads from repeat clients and lost leads
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Create new email databases for lead generation and utilize our current lead database to retarget clients
- Proofread all emails to ensure they are on brand and are accurate
- Test all campaigns to ensure they are mobile-friendly and formatting is accurate
- Upgrade email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Analyze campaign performance and implement improvements
- Build out landing pages that correlate with email marketing campaigns
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Submit weekly reports on results and KPI’s to the Director
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms, specifically Mailchimp
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Experience working with large data sets and spreadsheets
- Must have extensive experience with Google Analytics
Education and Competencies:
- BA/BS in Business Analytics, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years demonstrated experience managing and creating email marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of all aspects of email marketing including business strategy, creative development, deliverability, testing and optimization, database segmentation, data analytics, and mobile optimization.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills
- Creative and capable of strategizing and implementing new campaign ideas
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and make things happen and can operate cross-functionally in a team-oriented environment
- Reliable, dependable, works with a sense of urgency and sense of humor
- Experience working in email marketing ideally for an agency or lead generation campaigns
Who We Are
We are more than just an apartment locating company. We love what we do, and we work all the time because to us, it doesn’t feel like work. We believe that professionalism is doing what you say you’re going to do. We pride ourselves on teamwork, and we live for helping others. We get excited when faced with a tough challenge and go the extra mile to achieve our goals. We believe in quick communication, accessibility, transparency, and having fun while putting in good old fashioned hard work. We go above and beyond, we are hyper-personalized, and we make friends, not clients. You are not just another e-mail address, and we are not just another real estate service. WE ARE SMART CITY!
Our values (H.O.N.O.R) need to resonate hardcore with you:
- Honor Bound – We do what we say we’re going to do, and we don’t need to wear a suit and tie to do it.
- Overachievers – We always go the extra mile.
- Never Settle – We are constantly striving for growth, both personally and professionally.
- Optimistic – We are a genuine force of positivity, not like rainbows and butterflies, but like, life is good.
- Real People- We treat everyone like friends, and we’re real human beings who make mistakes sometimes. Let’s learn from it and move forward.
Our team is extremely important to us and we’re excited to have been recognized as one of Dallas Business Journal’s ‘2019 Best Places to Work’. Check out our LinkedIn page to see what #SmartCityLife is all about!
Perks - you know you want ‘em
- Comprehensive and flexible health benefits plan including EAP
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flex PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays (early release prior to all holidays)
- Flexible work schedules with WFH options
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Casual dress code
- A wide variety of office snacks and drinks provided complimentary
- Dog-friendly office with yummy treats
- Professional development and training opportunities
We Take Equality Seriously
Smart City is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not discriminate based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, in connection with any aspect of employment at Smart City Locating.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon the candidate’s completion of a Form I-9 and delivery of appropriate documentation to establish the candidate’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.