We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
Pearson promotes a company culture where differences are embraced as strengths, opportunities are equal and accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all employees are given the chance to reach their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant company. People are at the center of our company. We are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace ecosystem where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
Pearson Online Learning Services is a community of 1,400 educators, designers, marketers and entrepreneurs. We work across diverse disciplines and global boundaries to connect more students to the world’s best universities. We partner with higher education institutions to help them build and manage learner-centered, academically strong experiences that help learners to achieve success in career and life.
The Email Marketing Analyst is responsible for planning, executing, building, testing and deploying email campaigns. The Analyst will build, QA, and email campaigns with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. The ideal candidate will proactively identify opportunities within POLS-Pearson and have a solid command of email best practices to positively impact performance. They will coordinate and execute on the marketing automation strategy for email. This position requires a mix of skills including creativity, analytics, problem-solving and ability to work across cross-functional teams.
- Support email strategy for partner and/or internal POLS team, including proactive data-driven recommendations and read-out on results.
- Collaboratively works across different stakeholder teams, with ability to translate business problems.
- Effectively prioritize projects and deliver multiple email campaigns based on plan/audience.
- Coordinate and configure journey-based campaigns using dynamic rules for personalization through SFMC.
- Evaluate email design elements and optimize campaigns based on results including A/B testing and tracking.
- Analyze effectiveness of various projects/ campaigns.
- Work with Marketing Analytics on reporting/insights.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing or equivalent discipline OR appropriate combination of experience and education.
- 3-5 years in responsive design experience using HTLM, CSS and graphic design in a corporate or agency environment.
- 3 years working on various email campaigns and journeys within ESP environment is required, high proficiency with SFMC preferred.
- SFMC certification required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work within ticketing system (Wrike, JIRA or equivalent), and collaboration platforms (Confluence or equivalent).
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.