Dentons US LLP currently recruiting for a Email Marketing Analyst to be based in our central region. This position will work in the Digital Marketing group, which continuously strives to increase profitability through the collaborative and measured use of integrated, multi-channel digital marketing practices and tools that empower Dentons’ marketers, business developers and professionals to generate more leads, close more deals and increase their efficiencies. The Email Marketing Analyst will contribute across several digital marketing channels and functionalities by working on a campaign and project basis on website management, content marketing, email marketing and analytics. They will also serve as an advocate for digital marketing best practices and delivering for the Firm internally.
Email Marketing and Lead Generation
• Format, optimize and distribute email marketing campaigns, internal and external, including announcements, thought leadership and newsletters and event invitation.
• Ensure distributions adhere to brand standards, marketing best practices and applicable regulations, including anti-spam laws.
• Update and maintain information in the CRM as it relates to marketing and business development activities.
• Work with the Firm’s lawyers, support staff and business services professionals to build and nurture productive marketing mailing lists.
Websites, Blogs, Content Management and Intranet
• Make content updates to the content on the Firm’s website and microsites using the Firm’s CMS, Sitecore, as well as using direct HTML coding.
• Provide assistance and guidance to other Sitecore users.
• Ensure all content posted to the Firm’s websites adheres to Firm standards.
• Assist in the build, launch and maintenance of the microsites and WordPress blogs.
Analytics and Campaign Measurement
• Assist in the creation, analysis and interpretation of reports as requested using InterAction and Vuture.
• Put forward recommendations for improvements to the department’s systems, business processes and procedures.
• Own and manage the production and distribution of relevant departmental reports as instructed.
• Develop and maintain documentation relating to your role and team function.
• Deliver presentations and training where required.
• Manage supplier relationships, when direct.
• Other duties as assigned to fully meet the requirements of the position.
• Post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate, preferably in Marketing or Digital Marketing.
• 1 to 3 years of digital marketing experience; professional services environment preferred.
• Fluency in English is required, as it is the working language, and fluency in other languages is an asset.
• Experience working with content management systems and email marketing tools.
• Professional experience with social media is preferred.
• Working knowledge of HTML is preferred.
• Familiar with analysis, analytical tools, researching and reporting.
• Computer literate with an excellent working knowledge of common desktop applications such as MS Outlook and Word, but especially Excel.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
• High level of analytical, logical thinking.
• Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
• Adept communicator, with the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the Firm.
• Highly organized and able to manage schedules and tasks proactively.
• Methodical and thorough with a strong focus on attention to detail, accuracy and an understanding for the need of documents and well-defined procedures.
• Able to work effectively with others and independently.
• Energetic, self-motivated and results-oriented.
• Can show initiative and the ability to be proactive, while also being able to follow instructions and provide support to the team.
• Professional in outlook, attitude and appearance.
• Able to exercise tact and diplomacy in an organizational setting.
Dentons US LLP offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Dentons US LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans. Dentons US LLP is an Affirmative Action Employer.
Pursuant to local ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.