Under the direct supervision of the Sr. Director of Consumer Insights, the Email Marketing Analyst will coordinate and execute the Arizona Cardinals’ Marketing Automation strategy as it relates to all direct marketing channels, with a strong emphasis in email marketing. The Analyst partners with senior leadership in developing and implementing various league initiatives, marketing campaigns, communications, and other creativities; collaborates with internal and external sources to develop designs for communications and digital experiences. This position requires the ability to communicate and work effectively with various teams as it works closely with the Marketing, Social Media, Ticket Sales, Premium & Guest Services, and Business Development teams. The Analyst is full-time position within the Consumer Insights Team located at the Dignity Health Arizona Cardinals Training Facility in Tempe, AZ.
Essential Functions/Primary Job Duties
- Work with Sr. Director of Consumer Insights, Director of Marketing, and Broadcast Services to develop and execute all email marketing campaigns; including season ticket holder communications, e-commerce, league initiatives, and partner emails.
- Plan and execute A/B email tests, report results and make recommendations for improvements based on those results.
- Manage and optimize the design, content, layout, customer segmentation and messaging strategies for direct marketing communications.
- Develop/create HTML email templates and recommending template enhancements as needed.
- Work with internal and external creative resources to develop effective designs for all marketing communications and supporting digital experiences.
- Must have the ability to articulate and champion email marketing best practices including deliverability, mobile optimization, and browser compatibility.
- Stay up to date with industry trends for tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Collaborate with Business Development team on contract-based partner inclusions and best practices.
- Analyze and monitor email KPI’s across email subscription groups, campaigns, and segments.
- Understand CRM systems/data and effectively translate this knowledge into solutions that automate processes and increase our ability to dynamically personalize communications.
- Provide specialized expertise for the marketing discipline across acquisition, retention, churn management, deliverability, as well as CCPA, CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, web design, or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential duties of the job listed above may be considered
- Experience: 1-3 years of related experience working with Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar Marketing Automation platforms required
- Experience with Facebook Lead Generation tools preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics/Adobe Omniture a plus
- Experience with a customer data platform such as Stellar Algo a plus
- Ability to manage the relationships with email service providers
- Experience with various photo editing and graphic design tools a plus
- Email development and HTML coding
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exhibit a collaborative personality with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Creative problem solver including the capacity to strategically plan
- Knowledge and passion for sports and entertainment; specifically, NFL football
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred, but not required
Special Working Conditions
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while viewing computer screens
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to work game days may be required
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.