We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Advisor to join our team. We're looking for our next team member who can make an immediate positive impact. Your mission is to design, build, measure, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing automation process using Eloqua. You will work closely with marketing program managers and marketing operations. This position is 100% remote.
The Email Marketing Advisor will join our team and play a crucial role in executing email programs for Quest. Job responsibilities include:
- Work cross-functionally and globally to build, test, and launch both simple (one-time sends, drips) and complex (nurture, workflow) B2B email and automation campaigns in Eloqua
- Ensure the design and layouts of emails and meet Quest's brand guidelines and are user- and mobile-friendly.
- Segment campaign audiences based on database attributes, help guide campaign, and nurture strategy/implementation with available data.
- Identify gaps in our marketing automation infrastructure and work to address them (process flaws, program structure inefficiencies, etc.)
- Support ongoing Eloqua database hygiene and maintenance projects
- Maintain email campaign health by monitoring reports across active email campaigns to ensure they’re functioning properly and identify and solve issues affecting program health and deliverability.
- Collaborate with product marketing, creative and growth teams to continuously optimize processes to scale campaign execution.
- Collaborate with product marketing, marketing communications and program managers to continuously optimize processes to scale campaign execution.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing automation and email marketing measurement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience supporting email marketing and execution
- Excellent presentation skills breaking down complex subjects across individual contributors through leadership partners
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in digital marketing or marketing operations
- Minimum of 1 year of in-depth working knowledge of Eloqua or similar (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, Oracle Responsys, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and superior time management skills
- Ability to deal with high volume work
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of lead scoring and lead nurture
- Proficient knowledge of email best practices and A/B testing methodologies
- Experience in the B2B software or IT industry
- Knowledge of HTML a plus
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now. We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.