The Opportunity : Are you an email marketer looking for a once in a lifetime opportunity?
We are looking for a highly-motivated Email Marketer to join our fast growing, quickly evolving marketing team! The ideal candidate will have a track record of improving digital customer acquisition efforts, revenue growth, retention, engagement, operational excellence, creativity and using analytics to drive results. This person will also, help design systems to measure and improve our email performance and customer engagement across all our delivery channels, analyze metrics, course correct based on data and report on performance.
Apply Today If You Have
Managed deliverability strategies and a database sending OVER 1 Million email per week
Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, responsive design, and email testing tools for QA’ing email templates
In-depth understanding of how to drive sales through effective direct email marketing programs
What You'll Get To Do Everyday
- Take full ownership of Seamless AI’s customer lifecycle email marketing, including: Cold Email, Product Marketing, Customer Engagement, Retention and Upsell.
- Design, build, and execute campaigns to align with specific target audience segments and execute plans to deliver predictable pipeline results.
- Partner with other teams such as Operations and Customer Success to generate up/cross-sell opportunities across our customer base.
- Provide detailed and transparent reporting on all aspects of campaign and pipeline activities including: conversion, opportunity creation, revenue etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify campaign opportunities and fully own the customer campaign calendar.
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups 2020. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.