The Email Marketer will build, develop and measure email marketing campaigns to increase Paycoms client email marketing success and internal communication. Campaign development will be on behalf of many internal customers and include the client marketing, prospect marketing and internal communications teams.
- Work within email platforms to build, edit, test and launch highly segmented, timely and relevant email campaigns for client marketing and internal communications.
- Code and troubleshoot responsive, multi-version emails using HTML, CSS, VML background images, Outlook conditionals for desktop and mobile emails.
- Strategize and develop A/B tests for campaigns that succeed through email.
- Perform QA and testing of all aspects of email campaigns and ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Prioritize and manage multiple email campaigns simultaneously and respond to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Fully understand the entire customer lifecycle and identify communication points in the journey.
- Perform list hygiene activities on a regular cycle to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Continually improve email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features.
- Closely coordinate with Analytics team to set up analytics tagging according to KPIs.
- Provide reporting on email performance, analyze campaigns, find areas for improvement and optimize workflows to convert client leads.
- Research email trends, opportunities, new segments, designs, testing, best practices and vendors that can enhance our email program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree required in computer science, marketing, business or related field
- 2-4 years experience database management, email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and analytics.
- HTML, CSS, table-based layouts & mobile responsive coding experience
Skills And Abilities
- Strong time management, attention to detail and project management skills.
- Ability to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Understanding of dynamic content and personalization.
- Ability to work effectively across agency teams (client partners, creative, analytics, etc).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as deliverability, sender reputation, anti-spam laws and mobile-friendly design.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.