Do you want to become part of a fast-growing Dutch scale-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to work with an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel? Then join our growing team! Be part of the leading motorhome sharing platform in Europe, and have a positive impact on how people spend their leisure time.
For the role of Email marketer, we are looking for someone with at least 1 year of demonstrable experience in email marketing. You will be part of our central marketing team, or HQ, working on growth across all our geos.
This could be your day
You start the morning with a stand-up meeting in which you share a success with your colleagues and you tell which emails will be sent that day. After this meeting, you check the planning to see if everything is on schedule and if the content marketers have provided the right input for the emails that are planned. You think about which A/B tests you will carry out to achieve the maximum result. You take a look at the email reporting and analyze the results of previous emails. If all the content is translated, you can start making the emails in our email marketing system. You want to make sure that the emails have a great design with the right images and headers that match our brand and the target group. In the afternoon, when the emails are completely ready, you make the right segmentations and schedule the emails. After that, you start updating the email report. You update the figures for the past week and you share some results with your colleagues. In the afternoon you get to work on an automated mail flow that can be optimised. You’re keen to analyze the results and use that to improve the mailflow. You end the day with a brainstorming session with the E-mail Marketing Specialist in which you discuss new ideas.
Together with the Email Marketing Specialist, you get the most out of all email campaigns and automatic email flows every day. You are part of the marketing team that consists of content marketers for each country where we are located, Growth Hackers, Online Marketers, a Head of Marketing and a Head of Performance Marketing.
What do you like to do & what have you already done
- You have experience designing newsletters and direct mailings and optimising their performance.
- You have previously worked on designing email campaigns and automation flows and optimising their performance.
- You are a wizard in successfully increasing open rates, clicks and conversions.
- You will perform smart and successful A/B testing and experimenting.
- You have a background in e-commerce
- You have technical skills to configure our database and email marketing software.
- You have specific experience with re-engagement campaigns.
- You have 1 year of demonstrable experience
- You are available full time and you are fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing motorhome sharing company! We offer an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
- Freedom! it’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
- A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
- Remote working with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
- A couple of camping-working trips with the team each year.
- A young and international team.
- Take our own Boonybus (Volkswagen T3 Camper) to go for a trip yourself.
- We do not count holidays. We believe in responsibility for your job, your private life and a healthy combination of both. We advise taking at least 25 days. But you are free to plan your work and free time how it suits you.
- Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development.