You will be working alongside our email marketing lead on autoresponders and newsletters.
You'll be tasked with writing copy, analyzing campaign results, and giving feedback/proposing strategies to improve our email marketing ROI.
You'll start with less than 5h per week of workload, that will gradually increase over the coming months.
- Propose and execute new autoresponders in ActiveCampaign (create plan, write copy and implement in application)
- Work with design team to create visuals for email campaigns
- Plan and write newsletter issues
- Conduct customer research via email campaigns
- Audit email deliverability
- Consistently provide feedback and help the development team to manage the integration with ActiveCampaign
- Manage ActiveCampaign account (lists, tags, segments, etc.)
- Conduct A/B tests on email campaigns and entire autoresponders
- Manage email marketing targeted at affiliate partners
- Help manage the team's documentation
- 1+ years of direct-response copywriting experience (preferrably for email campaigns, in make-money-online or business-opportunity niches) -- NON-NEGOTIABLE
- 1+ years of email marketing experience -- NON-NEGOTIABLE
- Direct-response copywriting
- Expertise in email marketing strategy (knows how to create effective autoresponders based on buyer segments, purchase intent, behavior, etc.; knows how to plan and write newsletters)
- Technical email marketing knowledge (knows how to optimize emails for deliverability; understands how blacklists work; understands reports on email deliverability; understands how spam filters work)
- Knows how to read, analyze and act on DMARC reports
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial -- always looking to improve existing processes and has his/her own vision of the future, which they are willing to propose and if accepted, help implement
- Gives feedback, constructive criticism that drives the company forward
- Disciplined. Do not need external motivation to do their job
Please answer the following questions along with your cover letter
- The following image is an "MX report" of a certain domain: https:// prnt.sc/12prw53prnt.sc/12prw53. What issues are detected and how will you resolve them?
- The following image is an extract from a DMARC report: https:// prnt.sc/12ps848. Which messages will pass and which will fail the DMARC check, and why?
- You're in charge of email marketing for a SaaS company, Versoly, at versoly.com. Briefly describe your strategy.
QC H2S 2A1