BiggerPockets is a content and technology platform with a mission to help ordinary Americans succeed in real estate investing.
We are looking for an experienced email marketer who takes initiative and can own all aspects of email, inclusive of strategy, execution and operations.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop strategies that drive subscription conversion, product engagement and revenue. We’re looking for someone who can build out our segmentation, marketing automation and email campaign programs to take us into our next phase of growth.
Title and compensation for this role is flexible based on level of experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead all technical aspects of email inclusive of list management, set up, scheduling, testing, deployment and reporting
- Develop audience segmentation and execution strategy that connects the right user with the right product at the right time
- Manage subscription, transactional and advertising revenue goals across different audiences and product lines
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards
- Partner with product and marketing to increase list size
- Design, maintain and iterate on behavioral and manual sends
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities to advance business objectives through email
- Write copy and proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
Skills and experience you have:
- 5+ years of B2C email marketing experience
- Iterable experience required
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation technology
- Experience developing and implementing audience segmentation strategies
- Demonstrable experience with data analytics and application in email marketing
- Results-driven mentality
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to communicate with and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- A strong work ethic (but you also know how to have fun)
- Demonstrated expertise in email best practices, CAN-SPAM laws and email trends
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience managing and growing an email marketing program, or equivalent combination of education and experience.