Our Email Marketer/Copywriter will be involved in the retail industry, supporting The Boutique Hub with daily efforts to raise awareness of small businesses worldwide from an industry perspective, connecting multiple aspects of this industry from boutique owner, brand, designer, and industry service provider.
He or she will be sharing new tools, resources, blog posts, trainings and events from The Boutique Hub, sharing industry news and managing multiple digital resources at The Boutique Hub to further our mission of connecting the global boutique industry to help grow small businesses and change the lives of boutique owners, their family, staff and community.
He or she will need EXCELLENT email marketing skills, be highly organized with content planning, email marketing, text marketing, working with deadlines with little daily management, and have the ability to work on multiple projects at once. This person will need to have the balance of creative side and analytical side. Anyone can write emails; only a ninja can create a successful ROI.
The position is remote and will connect to Boutique Hub team via video and daily chat to manage ongoing projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Plan and execute weekly emails & text marketing going out to various audiences & lists
- Help with ongoing content calendar to ensure all key messages are shared at ideal times and across ideal channels with overall planning.
- Assist with executing launch plans for key products, events and content, in addition to opt-in & list building strategies
- Engage with key collaborators, members, and strategic partners for joint promotions.
- Work with online training programs and funnels
- Help to oversee, strategize, and develop blog content for Boutique Hub Business
- Manage & analyze all marketing analytics & key ROI metrics, including but not limited to social media metrics, SEO, Google Analytics, list building & traffic
- Ability to quickly learn new marketing programs, design tools and video creation apps
- Create & execute ongoing PR strategies
- At least 1 years of experience in email marketing program
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- At least 3-4 years of experience, preferably within fashion industry or significant marketing manager position at tech or social media startup
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Analytics & Google Drive is a plus
- Experience building email automations, running A/B tests, and analyzing email data
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to take constructive feedback and make changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background in working with small businesses is a plus.
- Experience with WordPress or other website or marketing platforms are a plus.
This is a job that allows for remote employment, with daily video connection to fellow team members around the world. Strong work ethic, organization skills, and personal accountability is a must. Position is full time with vibrant team, unique opportunities for benefits and experiences at a growing company!
Please be prepared to share examples of previous work experience as email marketer.
About The Boutique Hub:
The Boutique Hub is the central connection point of the global boutique industry, bringing together boutiques, brands, designers, and service providers to help them all succeed.
- Servant Leader
Core Focus: We change lives, communities, & the future of retail through trusted tools & education in a welcoming community.