We’re looking for a results-driven, ambitious email marketeer who can develop and run the best in class customer relation management campaigns. You’ll have a customer-centric, data-driven approach to all campaign execution, driving increased engagement that directly contributes to the growth of direct revenue and customer lifetime value.
You’ll take ownership of building excellent CRM flows. You will work closely together with colleagues of production, content and CX. You are responsible for the planning and execution of the email campaign calendar, from idea to set up, development and evaluation. You are hands-on and like to deepdive in the CDP system and learn, analyse and improve the CRM campaigns continually.
- Responsible for all content in the CRM communication towards guests. Primarily focused on commercial communication (both always on as well as push campaigns). You will also assist on consistency communication in transactional emails
- Setup briefings and work closely with other departments (production, content, CX) and participate in all media planning meetings to build coherent campaign execution with customers at heart
- Optimise the CRM efforts using data and insights, deliver relevant and distinctive contents to our customers to increase engagement
- Proactively coming up with initiative to engage guest on different touchpoints in their journey
- Define details of CRM roadmap and calendar incl creating and analysing the performance of audience segments and setting goals
- Continuously test and learn to improve our CRM efforts, from forming hypotheses, implementing tests to measuring the results, with support from the BI team.
- Reporting on key performance of the CRM efforts (both always on and push) and work closely with BI to show results in dashboards
- Input and support the campaign calendar and work closely together to create omni-channel campaigns
Qualifications / Skills
- CRM experience in a B2C environment
- Solid understanding of email marketing and/ or CRM efforts
- Data driven with an understanding of Google Analytics
- Good verbal presentation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Motivated self-starter, process-oriented with high attention to detail
- High knowledge of English language, Dutch is a plus
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum way of working
locations / hours
- Voorschoten Support office. Hybrid working is possible, not fully remote. This is a full-time role.
citizenM is an affordable luxury hotel chain for mobile citizens of the world. With style that will knock your socks off, we offer citizens a real home from home, plus the world’s fluffiest pillows. Our typical guest is a frequent traveler who is quality and design driven, and value conscious. We currently have hotels in the Netherlands, France, UK, Switzerland, Denmark, USA and Asia, with more to come soon. We are proud to put hospitality back into the hospitality industry, and have received numerous awards for our groundbreaking approach. We like to do things differently. This means our hotels are not traditional… and neither are our support offices. We're open-minded, with kind hearts and global minds. citizenM loves diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from anyone.