This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
4 years of experience
40 hours per week
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Company social events
Paid sick leave
Quidco is a forever changing company whose mission is to empower its users to get the most out of every pound they spend. Using Quidco, over 10 million members have earned over £800 million worth of cashback on their everyday purchases. Quidco is committed to providing the best technology to our end users to help them save on any device they are using, and any purchase they make. We are looking for passionate and dedicated colleagues to join our team to help shoppers save.
What you’ll be doing
- Management of the email marketing system.
- Manage all the email and push communications.
- Manage the quality and delivery of email and push communications.
- Manage the process of testing email campaigns – ensuring deliverability.
- Manage campaign schedules and delivery to maximise opportunity, drive retention and loyalty.
- Analyse the effectiveness of email campaigns to improve activity, engagement and leads gathered.
- Identify email layout trends to increase customer engagement.
- Ensure all email campaigns are fully responsive for all email providers and platforms/devices.
- Work collaboratively across internal teams and ensure time management.
How you will qualify for the role
- You’ll have extensive experience in email and push marketing/data marketing/CRM (ideally in a similar industry). Experience in writing engaging copy and subject lines to target audience segments.
- You’ll have knowledge of GDPR requirements and practices.
- You’ll have an inquisitive nature and the drive and ambition for continuous improvement.
- You’ll need to be very hands-on and flexible in terms of your approach, and definitely possess a “can do” attitude.
- You should be a good team player who’s always happy to help and support others to meet team deadlines and you’ll need to be able to demonstrate your experience of managing senior stakeholders and your ability to manage and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- You’ll also have good analytical skills, combined with excellent skills in planning and project management.
Remote working is available for the right candidate, with regular visits to the Sheffield office when required.
Balm Green, Fountain Precinct
South Yorkshire S1 2JA
South Yorkshire S1 2JA