Noom Inc., a leader in mobile health coaching, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Our mobile applications cover chronic/pre-chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, and obesity to name a few), reaching more than 45 million users worldwide, and transforming millions of lives. The Growth team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle. This is where you come in.
The CRM team within Growth Product is responsible for one of the company’s major product surface areas that drives a significant amount of company revenue and growth.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Serve as a trusted partner to product managers, building and testing campaigns/experiments across email and push channels.
- Run your own experiments across email and push journeys using your knowledge of these platforms and taking advantage of market/product data.
You’ll help us make step changes in automation and personalization by developing and testing hypotheses at a rapid clip. You’ll have access to multiple data sources including consumer behavior analytics, user research, and experiment performance to maximize conversion rate, retention rate, and customer lifetime value.
The Growth team moves very quickly, and you’ll be exposed to new challenges on a daily basis.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience in a lifecycle marketing (3+ years)
- Email, push, or general CRM/ESP experience
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization on email
- Know how to read customer research and analytics and turn them into creative, user-facing ideas and copy
- You enjoy being scrappy—pushing for resources when you need them, but also finding ways around it to get the job done.
- You see a process and want to improve it. You see no process and want to create one.
- Must be a team player who enjoys working with peers and other key stakeholders
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Mixpanel or Looker; SQL
- Experience in a startup strongly preferred
- Experience marketing a B2C subscription product
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. Position is remote-friendly, with some travel to our headquarters in NYC when it’s safe to re-open. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.