Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA Brand Support Center in Hoofddorp is looking for an Email Manager.
As Email Manager you will be responsible for Crocs EU CRM and Email strategy and to accelerate the revenue contribution of the Email channel. For this role we are looking for a strategic Email expert with experience in customer lifecycle, acquisition and go to market support. This position reports directly into the Director Digital Marketing and is responsible to manage a team of 2 specialists.
What will you do?
- Create and implement Email and CRM strategy for Crocs EU eCOM elevating personalization and mobile focus, with the help of the specialists on the team
- Drive and own our commercial Email calendar, CRM program and Trigger emails – optimize storytelling, customer segmentation and customer acquisition through lead generation
- Create and implement campaign strategies for promotional activities and new product introduction or branding communication coordinating with Merchandising and GTM
- Focus on increasing database engagement and CLV and strong analytics focus on performance of the Email channel and the database segments
- Manage and develop a team of one Jr. and a Sr. Specialist
- Analyze Email performance to enable A/B tests, creative&content optimization and to capitalize in-season opportunities
Who are you?
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or related studies
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Email and CRM – preferably in Retail or Fashion industry - and 1-2 years in people management.
- Experience with Sales Force Marketing Cloud Platform is a strong plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven experience with CRM, personalization and lead generation
- Experienced with audience segmentation and customer lifecycle management
- Able to take full ownership of the Email channel – forecasting campaign performance as well as overall channel contribution - and to deliver against aggressive growth targets
- Proven experience with country specific go to market strategies and audiences
- Very analytical and able to analyze campaign and audience performance to adapt the strategy and capitalize opportunities
- Good people management skills
- Customer centric with a test, learn and scale mind set
- Experience with Sales Force Marketing Cloud Platform and Adobe Analytics is a plus
- Fluent in English spoken and written
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week in our virtual office, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!