Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business.** Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.
**Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
We are looking for an Email Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to develop, scale and optimize our marketing campaigns with the purpose of engaging our Dropbox customer base and driving revenue for the business.
You’re passionate about Marketing and are looking to expand and grow your lifecycle marketing career. You are also excited to work globally and closely with cross-functional partners including Product, Product Marketing, Regional leads and more.
You will understand marketing and sales processes, have working knowledge of lifecycle email and mobile push notification marketing, marketing automation, A/B testing, reporting, and able to take on a dedicated project management approach towards these initiatives.
- Own end-to-end creation, deployment and maintenance of email and notification campaigns across global markets that engage millions of users
- Partner closely with audience specialists to build a deep understanding of the target prospect and their needs; apply thoughtful data-orientated, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them
- Build and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Actively measure and track email and notification program engagement, lead volume, and sales funnel conversion rates
- You will actively test and optimize programs to improve performance
- Troubleshooting issues with campaigns and lead management in a timely manner, in order to maintain trust with sales partners
- Collaborating closely key partners on marketing and sales teams to ensure the alignment of the marketing activities with the sales objectives
- 2+ years of work experience
- Track record working with sales, email and notification marketing automation tools e.g. Iterable, Braze, Marketo, Salesforce
- Creating and managing strategies to engage customers and retain new customers
- You have a creative and analytical mindset that would lend to email and notification campaigns optimizations
- Excellent communication skills with ability to clearly articulate impact and work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, metric driven environment; be comfortable owning revenue targets.
- You are self starter, with a real passion for building and troubleshooting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).