Midlife isn't what it used to be, and that's a great thing. Our 30's, 40's, 50's+ are now years of growth, achievement, and exploration. Yet, we all still struggle with age-related declines in physical and mental performance.
It doesn't have to be that way. Launched in February 2022, Lifeforce is a performance-health company that makes midlife your peak life. We provide a single solution to track your key biomarkers and get information, nutraceuticals, hormone optimization, and coaching tailored to your body and your life. Lifeforce was launched in partnership with Tony Robbins, Dr. Peter Diamandis, and M13, some of the biggest influencers in the performance and longevity space. Tony and Peter's recent book on this topic (also called Life Force) is currently #1 on Amazon globally.
We are hiring an Email Marketing Manager to be our point person in strategizing, creating, testing, and optimizing lead capture and email + SMS + Push marketing. We believe that a robust customer lifecycle is going to be a key differentiating factor in the Lifeforce experience. You will be responsible for ideating and implementing our email marketing strategy including email capture, engagement, conversion, and measurement.
As our email marketing manager you will:
- Build and maintain our map of the customer journey through our lifecycle communication
- Use Klaviyo and other marketing tooling to drive best-in-class growth and lifecycle communication across the Lifeforce customer journey
- Own and present metrics to key stakeholders including leadership
- Lead our drive towards email and SMS automation across our workflows
- Test and iterate on communication strategies across a highly personalized customer journey
- Create copy briefs and work closely with our head of content to drive email content
- Work closely with our marketing organization to keep our email and sms lifecycle channels aligned with strategy and goals
- Stay on top of the latest trends in customer engagement marketing to ensure that Lifeforce is implementing best practices to remain leading edge
You will love this job if:
- You love solving complex lifecycle communication problems that stray a little outside of traditional e-commerce lines
- You are passionate about health and believe that by approaching healthcare differently we can create better outcomes
- You take pride and ownership over the lifecycle of customer communication and are highly engaged in creating special customer experiences through lifecycle communication
- You are excited by big, complicated problems and solve them with creative, elegant, and simple solutions. You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work and if they can work better.
- You value collaboration and feedback. You can communicate your vision in clear terms — to your peers as well as outside of your immediate team. You are willing and able to help your teammates grow by demonstrating best practices, providing (and receiving) respectful and constructive feedback, and sharing your unique insights with everyone.
- You enjoy working in a fluid environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals. You can bring clarity to ambiguity while remaining open-minded to new information that might change your mind.
- You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description.
- You have a genuine interest in how good technology can help people.
- You have a positive attitude and are keen to tackle complex problems in an important industry.
- You’re a happy warrior - as long as you’re in a great environment with intelligent, caring people all working together toward a common aim, you’re comfortable working hard.
- You’re wired for learning and change, not being afraid to fail.
- Agility and collaboration are critical to your success - we are a new organization with a start-up mentality.
- Thinking about the big picture is vital for you, but YOU sweat the details.
- You have excellent judgment and comfort with ambiguity.
You should get in touch if:
- You have spent at least 3 years working in email and lifecycle marketing
- You have a background in e-commerce or telemedicine, preferably in a role with an ongoing customer relationship
- You’re an expert in engagement marketing platforms like Klaviyo, Attentive, Braze or Iterable
- You like to work iteratively with teams to improve customer outcomes
- You are a demonstrated self-starter and team player with strong interpersonal skills with strong leadership and teamwork skills at all levels ( peers, internal stakeholders, external customers).
- You inspire alignment and partnership on a shared vision or strategy.
- You are open to a fully remote role