The Del Grande Dealer Group is currently seeking an Email Lifecycle Marketing Manager.
Mobility has transformed the way cars are shopped, sold and serviced. The Del Grande Dealer Group (DGDG.COM) is at the forefront of the new automotive world. Whether it is Electric Vehicles, Hybrids or traditional vehicles, we are an industry leader in automotive retail. We combine our tech-savvy team with award-winning technology platforms to provide a world-class guest experience.
To make our vision real, we look for service professionals who think differently and strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction - utilizing the latest technologies to find the perfect solutions for our guests.
As an Email Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you are responsible for creating and sending out email marketing campaigns using HTML and/or CSS.
- Plan, produce, and automate email campaigns to ensure that prospects are nurtured
- Build the email strategy from end-to-end including segmentation, sequencing, and optimization
- Analyze open, read, and click rates to determine successful campaigns
- Work with marketing managers and our graphic designer to activate customers at every part of their journey
- Must have experience using SalesForce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder
- Experience with SalesForce Interaction Studio and/or Audience Studio preferred
- Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic
- Grammar enthusiast with an obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to work well with creative teams
- Good communicator with a point of view on how to collaborate across marketing
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts* Health Care
- Dependent Care
- Voluntary Aflac Cash Benefit Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- DGDG Wellness Committee
- Fun Healthy Living Contests
- Sales and Service Contests
- State Disability Insurance Programs* Disability Insurance
- Paid Family Leave
- Dedicated in-house training organization
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Career Paths for all positions/Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Service Discount
More about DGDG
“Be happy” is more than a marketing slogan. It’s our way of doing business.
We focus on people, technology and a unique culture to fuel our success. The DGDG Way is to utilize our core values of integrity and caring to create an exceptional automotive experience.
We have a dynamic management and training team to ensure that each employee has the necessary tools to be successful and the career path to grow. The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family-owned dealer group in the Bay Area with 12 locations, 14 brands, and over 800 team members - and we proudly celebrate 10 consecutive years as a Bay Area News Group Top Workplace. We’re committed to our team member’s success - and to the future of mobility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.