he Email & Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping drive ABC Carpet and Home’s customer loyalty and revenue growth across email, referral and other digital/offline channels.
Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, this role will own email communication including mass messaging and trigger campaigns, develop new programs to drive customer engagement and loyalty, such as SMS and referral, and implement best-in-class strategies for personalization across owned channels. Working closely with our creative and merchandising teams from ideation to execution, this person will manage the launch and execution of marketing campaigns and report on performance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Own strategy and execution of email marketing calendar aligning with key brand initiatives, product inventory and business trends
- Responsible for the creation of all email lifecycle campaigns from building subscribers to order conversion across mass marketing and trigger campaigns
- Increase subscriber base, active subscribers and conversion rates by developing growth initiatives online and in-store
- Develop and execute robust A/B testing plans to improvement email KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue.
- Manage campaign reporting and analytics with the goal to discover insights to optimize results
- Assist in development and execution of a referral program, including strategy of offers, site placements, and marketing support
- Partner with the creative team to proactively communicate asset needs that support overall brand and product inventory goals
- Assist in developing and executing lifecycle marketing programs to expand customer lifetime value across digital channels, SMS, direct mail and more.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, economics, or finance
- 3-5 years of experience in an eCommerce performance-based marketing role, including campaign strategy development/execution and lifecycle optimization
- 1-2 years of managing email lifecycle marketing is a must
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, CAN-SPAM regulations, and ESPs
- Strong technical skills in Google Analytics, HTML, CSS, Excel, and CRMs
- Strong analytics skills with robust experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, with a proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight.
- Experience with Klaviyo is a plus
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
abc carpet & home offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. abc carpet & home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.