Grafana Labs is looking for an Email Lifecycle Marketer to help scale our self-service email programs to support our growing business. You will work closely with the Self-Service, Product and Marketing Operations team and report to the Director of Marketing Operations.
You will be responsible for developing email assets, implementing hyper-personalized communication based on product activity, and reporting on performance. You will partner with our Growth team to build out and own strategy and production across sends. You will be a dedicated Customer.io Administrator and there will be opportunities for growth in building out this team.
- Support the Self-Service and Product Growth Team in building out personalized email journeys based on relevant, timely product behavior
- Run A/B tests aiming to drive increased engagement with our email messaging and content
- Occasionally write copy motivating Grafana customers to further engage with our products Deliver insights and performance reporting for emails
- Understand and own user segmentation within customer.io, audience overlap and strategy for sends
- Troubleshoot marketing technology issues and design improvements across systems
- Partner closely with the rest of the Marketing Operations team to coordinate email activity across systems.
- 1-3 years of marketing email operations experience
- Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow
- Customer.io / Drip / Braze experience required - preferably in admin or operations capacity
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Familiar with HTML
- Willingness to learn advanced automation and personalization techniques such as working with Webhooks and customer data platforms such as RudderStack
About Grafana Labs:
There are more than 900,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a SpaceX launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include three other open-source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana Tempo (for traces).
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
A note about covid-19:
All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.