As Email Lifecycle Manager you will own and manage the full customer lifecycle email marketing program, shape and define the overall lifecycle & communication strategy and tailor it to specific audiences and regional differences. You nurture the customer through the different stages from on-boarding to post purchase flows identifying valuable customer touch points through analysing customer behaviour. Ideally you have all the know how when it comes to setting up engaging drip campaigns, worked with transactional and behavioural triggered email on a global scale before and are familiar with a variety of email marketing applications. The position is to be based in Zurich.
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Own, manage and execute all drip campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle journey from activation to retention using transactional and behavioural triggers to ensure high customer engagement
- Dive deep into user data and analyse customer behaviour to create targeted regional strategies to drive desired behaviour e.g. through segmentation, personalisation, identifying new touch points and further optimisation of existing flows
- Ensure country and region-specific regulatory compliances are in place
- Work across functional teams and channels to ensure high standards of design & copy, a coherent customer journey from email to conversion always putting the customer first
- Apply a strong understanding of new tools and marketing software, and have the desire and ability to create best in class emails for On using the right technology and features
- Define and continually refine key performance metrics to measure overall CRM effectiveness building your own dashboard and reporting
- 2 years of lifecycle email marketing/multi-channel CRM experience ideally in DTC business
- A strong desire to innovate and contribute to the success of On and comfortable to work in a fast-paced, high performance environment with multiple projects at one time
- You have exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills working effectively across functional teams with digital marketeers, growth teams, designers, engineers, data scientists and content editors
- Proven experience in segmentation and audience targeting, analysing large sets of user data and the ability to turn findings into meaningful actionable insights
- A strong understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and a good grasp of what role each piece of technology plays
- Salesforce, HTML/CSS and SQL coding experience is considered a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.