The Email Lifecycle Marketing Manager is responsible for using ESET’s Marketing Automation Platform and related tools and technologies to acquire, nurture, engage, convert, and retain customers and channel partners with targeted campaigns.
The Email Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of lifecycle and user journey marketing initiatives multiple channels (drip emails and in-product-messaging). The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker with a strong operational and business acumen. They should also be qualified to design and maintain a solid operating infrastructure to include emails, leads, reporting and analytics.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, audit, optimize and deploy, ESET’s transactional and lifecycle marketing program across tools and systems to align with goals and strategic initiatives.
- Align with product line growth and campaign managers to build and optimize product line engagement program emails that increase email engagement and accelerate lead and customer and channel lifecycles
- Improve user’s journey to increase engagement, net new purchases, retention, and overall lifetime value, including developing assets and value-adds for B2B, B2C and Reseller Channel segments
- Manage the development and execution of email marketing programs, including audience segmentation, email development (online editor/HTML/CSS), campaign set up, QA, approval, deployment, and performance monitoring
- Maintain the email deliverability program and implement changes that will positively affect inbox placement and minimize spam traps
- Interpret, analyze and present result/business insights to maximize lead volume/lifecycle engagements, and improve quality of conversions.
- Establish, document, and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices are adhered to for lead generation, nurturing, and retention campaigns, for B2B, B2C and Reseller Channel segments
- Write copy briefs/drafts and determine the tone, motivation and purpose of email communications for target audiences, channel and end-user
- Collaborate with other teams to procure graphics, copy and other relevant campaign assets.
- Use profile, intent data, segmentation, and scoring to drive more targeted communication and higher conversion.
- Setup segments (based on database capabilities), campaigns, and emails in marketing automation tool and deploy
- Lesion with global automation team to coordinate and align with corporate priorities and initiatives
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of general business experience, preferably in the software technology business.
- 3+ years of experience managing email marketing programs and campaigns.
- 3+ years of daily hands-on experience with email, marketing automation or CRM platforms like Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, with a preference for Eloqua and Salesforce.com.
- HTML, Responsive and CSS hand-coding skills, proficient in table-based email templates required.
- Experience with data analysis and email/CLM strategy
- Ability to be diligently aware of intricate details.
- Ability to communicate effectively regarding technical matters.
- Ability to manage to deadlines.
- Ability to convey a professional demeanor.
- Skilled in organization and creating sustainable processes
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Excel (data processing)
- Knowledge of NetSuite, Adobe Test & Target, and CMS applications a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Marketing, Business, Communications or related major