We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than millions customers the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
We are looking for an Associate Manager of Lifecycle Marketing Operations, a dynamic team player in our Lifecycle and Martech org. Your primary responsibility will be to bring to life marketing strategies that build personalized relationships with prospects and customers through all stages of their journey. You will manage day-to-day operations for email campaigns—including translating project requirements, making operational recommendations based on email best practices, utilizing SQL to pull accurate audience segments, and developing and launching emails. You will thrive in this role if you are passionate about marketing operations and eager to drive results. Attention to detail and hybrid marketing/technical skills are instrumental to this role.
- Own email/SMS development from start to finish, driving excellence in email coding, QA practices, audience segmentation, and campaign monitoring
- Partner with key stakeholders to translate requirements from creative briefs, and accurately develop an execution plan for campaign deployment
- Work with a cross-functional group including content, design, brand, legal, and data teams to produce highly engaging and personalized campaigns
- Provide ongoing program support, workflow set-up, process documentation, and reporting
- Improve the team’s email program with research on latest email innovations, best practices, data privacy, and applicable regulations
- Assist with the ongoing up leveling our technical capabilities, not just for Lifecycle experiences but also broader Marketing needs. Our vision is to create best-in-class technical and operational capabilities
Skills and Experience
- 3 years of experience in email development, ESP/CRM management, and/or lifecycle and retention marketing
- Proactive and detail-oriented; you have a spirit of inquiry and curiosity
- History of executing detailed digital requirements with strong deadline orientation
- Have moderate to advanced hands-on experience in:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Journey Builder, Automation Studio, AMPScript, A/B testing, file management.
- Building and rebuilding HTML/CSS for email
- Building and rebuilding SQL
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS fundamentals and SQL or other database technologies
- Think “outside the box” to come up with creative solutions for various program challenges
- Experience with Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, and/or other analytics platforms
- Organize and prioritize multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Display strong communication, writing, and grammar skills
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.